1. I love family meetings and I'm always looking for new opportunities to gathering all. I'm really happiest when all our dear people are around usand when we are surrounded with all fine food, drinks and music. A few years ago, to the delight of all participants hahahha, I created a game for us, Kiki's and my mom. With circular change of whom is hosting Easter and Christmas lunch. That way everyone has a chance to be a host, but also everyone have the opportunity to enjoy and arrive at the celebration as guest. If you know what I'm thinking hehe. This year we get the opportunity to host Easter's lunch. So bBesides being grateful that we are all together, that was a wonderful opportunity for Kiki and me to try new recipes for the first time. nd just for the record he's a chef and I'm just helping him. Vlado we all love you.
2. FIRST EVER EASTER HAM BAKED IN BREAD
3. FAVORITE COFFEE TALK
4. FAVORITE SWEET
6. WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS.
7. FAVORITE SONG AND KIKI'S WHISTLING
8. FAVORITE BEAUTY
9. FAVORITE SMILE
10. HELP AFTER EATING WHOLE WEEKEND
11. FAVORITE QUOTE
You are confined only by the walls you build by yourself.
Live your life in the way you imagine it. Without fear and without other people's opinions. Every day I'm destroying the walls I built for so long, for years and since then I feel like I'm finally free. So tear down all the walls around you that don' t provide freedom to you. And be happy. Without walls and limitations. Be you. Just be you.
Wish you a happy new week. Thank you for reading.
Weekend camera roll
Favorite photos from my camera roll. And soon someone is coming here too:)