One weekend in october Palazzo Angelica and Oprtalj were our home.
This was our first visit to Oprtalj, a small and colorful place in Istria.
The rows of cypresses at the entrance and at the exit of the place are creating this place irresistible.
Oprtalj is also a place where where I was happy although the weather was rainy and foggy
and the place taught me to be happy even when the weather is not sunny.
We can hardly wait to come back and meeting Oprtalj under the sun,
and below you can see how we spent one day in Oprtalj and its surroundings:
1. We relaxed in Palazzo Angelica
2. We walked to Loggia where you can enjoy in beautiful view
3. We had a photo session in cypress tree-lined road near St. Mary church
4. Dinner at Konoba Oprtalj
5. Trip to : Livade na Dane Zigante tartufa
Articles from these trips you read here on a blog,
and for the next excursion to Oprtalj we are planning:
1. The Oprtalj Chestnut Festival in mid-October
2. Parenzana cyling tour in the spring
3. Summer by the pool in Plazzo Angelica
4. Lunch at Agroturizam Tončić
5. Trip to the Istrian coast and a repeat panoramic flight above Rovinj, Vrsar, Poreč, Umag and Novigrad
If you have any suggestions for Istria, share them with us.
Thanks for reading,